• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Oral exam at Air Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hear you have to be on your knees, and you are constantly seeing J/O's belly button get bigger....smaller...bigger...smaller... but that's just what I heard. Goodluck though.

blzr said:
I hear you have to be on your knees, and you are constantly seeing J/O's belly button get bigger....smaller...bigger...smaller... but that's just what I heard. Goodluck though.

I knew I'd see a post like this before I even clicked on the thread link.

Oral you'll be giving, contract, you'll be taking. Sorry, couldn't pass that up.

Seriously, what do YOU expect? Have you ever taken a checkride? I would imagine it would be a lot like that. You'll need to know something about the airplane, and probably company procedures. Kinda like a checkride, with FAR's replaced with the company procedures. I hate to be cynical, but your question seems rather perplexing. Like all of these other posts about PCL vs. EGL vs. PDT vs. PSA vs. ACA vs. ASA vs. whoever else. Is everyone just waking up from a five year nap? If you want to pass the oral- study, know that thing inside out. If you wonder where the best job is, get out of this website because you won't find it here. Really.

Latest resources

Back