Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fxbat

Sir Airworthiness
Does anyone know how to contact Erik Gerhard?
I have been trying to get an interview and he seams to be the man.

I don't work for Options and I don't know Erik other than seeing his name on this forum occasionally but I have to stick up for him a little - my question is - is he a moron AND he doesn't return calls or is he a moron BECAUSE he doesn't return phone calls???? I would imagine there are hundreds if not thousands of out of work people triing to get in touch with him in hopes of getting an interview. I doubt he has the time to return every phone call. Give the guy a break.

Disclaimer - If he really is a moron because of other things disregard the above paragraph :)

CL

"Good luck, he's a moron that does not return calls."

Do you know eric? I bet you dont.....he has over 12000 resumes and thousands more on the web site. i dont hink he can return all mesages....DO you?

You are either a Pissed becase you didnt get hired or no one is dumd engough to walk in your resume. And why would not is a mystery to me....you seem to have such a GREAT F%^&*ng attitud.

you sir are the moron.

the rest of you fly safe

Eric does not have time to return phone calls, period.

Resumes are flooding in so fast that an outside resume agency now takes care of collecting, sorting and forwarding resumes to FO. All resumes are submitted on line now. If you sent your resume in by means other than the online service you should re-submitt.

Did someone from Options recommend you? If not, forget it.

Grim Reaper said:
Did someone from Options recommend you? If not, forget it.

If this is true, then why don't they post it on their website as part of their minimum qualifications? Bastages! :mad:

Last edited:
Well, that is the way it is. If you do not know someone from Options and get them to recommend you, forget it. Now you know.

As far as letting you know via other means, on of the aviation journals had a bit on fractional hiring stating the options hires based on line pilot recommendations.

Eric does the work of about three people, so it's no wonder he doesn't call you back. He doesn't even return employee's phone calls, so it tells you he doesn't really have the time.

Eric is a good guy, he's definitely no moron. If you think he is because he doesn't return your phone calls, I suggest you quit applying with us. You won't fit in anyway, even if you did pass the interview. Good riddance.

Latest resources

Back