Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hawkercpt

oh crap! Now what?
Anyone else heard MS was planning to eliminate our vacation because we already get 7 days off as it is?

hawkercpt said:
Anyone else heard MS was planning to eliminate our vacation because we already get 7 days off as it is?

You are the biggest whiner in the world! STFU and take it like a man! Whatever they dish out, you WILL take, like it or not! How much more time do you need than every other week off?! ;) :D

WoW,

A whole seven day's off.

At NJA I have Two weeks vacation ( 3 next year ) and each week is three weeks long because of our 7&7.
Also have 12 six days a year That I really never use for sick days. Just another Three weeks off once a year.

You guys really need a union, do you realize how many more days a year you work then us?

Stickshaker said:
WoW,

A whole seven day's off.

At NJA I have Two weeks vacation ( 3 next year ) and each week is three weeks long because of our 7&7.
Also have 12 six days a year That I really never use for sick days. Just another Three weeks off once a year.

You guys really need a union, do you realize how many more days a year you work then us?

Wupdy doo... Do you know how many more days a SWA, Fedex, JBLU, or UPS pilot gets off? Anyone at those companies with the same seniority that a Netjets guy holding 7 and 7 has.. will have 17 to 18 days off per month.. Why compare yourself to another fractional that's getting bludgeoned by its management.. You have one of the hardest, most challenging jobs in civilian aviation, why not shoot for 17-18 a month off like the above mentioned get?

Latest resources

Back