• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Options Interview coming up.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congratulations! Welcome to the company. You'll have to post what a/c you'll be flying and when you are going to school. Have you heard if your interview partner get offered the job as well? Sounds like we are understaffed right now, so hopefully the hiring continues....

Count me in, too.

Interviewed and was offered the job today. Looking forward to it!

I don't know if my interview partner got in or not. I finished before he did and had to hustle to fight the traffic to get to the airport for my flight out so I didn't see him to ask. I forgot to ask his number too. Hey Mike, you out there reading this? How'd it go?

As far as the aircraft goes, I'll find that out in indoc. I don't really have a preference right now. The King Air would be like slipping on an old shoe again so that would be nice, but I also would love to finally get some jet time. I'm certainly not going to be picky. It's the company I wanted, not a specific plane.

As far as hiring goes, according to Eric, they are trying to ramp up and are trying to bring in 20 per month for the foreseeable future. Not bad numbers. Now I just have to finish serving my time here in purgatory and make it to indoc. Can't wait.

Welcome. You are correct to expect an aircraft in what is know as the small cabin class: Beechjet, King Air, Citation Jet, Citation V.

Been with Flight Options for over four years and like the job and the folks.

Eight days on gets a bit long for some rotations, but the seven days off are great.

Hope to see ya on the line.

Congrats...

Welcome to the company, good luck with indoc. Just don't fall asleep.

What do you figure the new-hire indoc is like now? Do you think Nahill goes in for a 3-4 hour question and answer session like Ricci did? I haven't heard anything about that, but I doubt it.

Indoc....

Welcome guys you will love it!

Griz,

Indocs can seem to last for years......they used to be fun " lunch with Bob".

Fly safe!

P.S.

Griz PM i have an old buddy flying the 1000 for u and trying to find out whats up...

Latest resources

Back