• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Opinions on Gulfstream acadamy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok so if I say new clear, is that wrong? I live by 3 of them, no joke, and everyone says "new clear". I dont ever hear anyone say nuke u lar

I dont ever hear anyone say nuke u lar

Watch the next Presidential press conference. I'm sure he'll say it at least once, eliciting a cringe out of me every time. :rolleyes:

Whats the deal with these useless "jet transition courses". I learned all I needed to know from my initial training at my first regional job. And I came from flying an old ratty BE-76, it was not that difficult.

They all look like a bunch of loosers in that cardboard crj...pathetic! loosers!!

all those programs makes me want to puke....so useless.

and yet, people are lining up, ready to rack 30 or 40K for it..or whatever it costs. all you got to do is get your time, get hired and you will learn what you need to know while in initial training...

Don't waste your money! I'm with the ipod $100 theory. I was ignorant and did and my school went bust. Go to a FBO, split time, or instruct to get your time. Like it was said, you'll get your training from your initial g.s.

All your doing is paying for the schools great marketing program and filling someone else's pocket with money that you could have put to better use...

Once again, get the ipod...

Go to the GTA website for more info and I would suggest calling their marketing guy Bobby Pinto for more info. Also check out their new offer for guaranteed job positions if you complete their program successfully they are guaranteeing you a job not just an interview.

Go to the GTA website for more info and I would suggest calling their marketing guy Bobby Pinto for more info. Also check out their new offer for guaranteed job positions if you complete their program successfully they are guaranteeing you a job not just an interview.

Is Bobby Pinto back? Didn't he leave about 3 years ago?

Send me a PM and let me know how things are going for you. Haven't been down there in a while to see any of you guys.

Is Bobby Pinto back? Didn't he leave about 3 years ago?

Send me a PM and let me know how things are going for you. Haven't been down there in a while to see any of you guys.

wow! thats nice a job guaranteee! I like that!

who is Bobby Pinto? where did he go?or why he came back to fly with gulfstream? maybe got tire of flying the regionals

Last edited:
Don't do it!!! Total scam! Total waste of money. If you need time, CFI it for a while. Don't let some scumbag scam you out of lots of money. Many regionals will hire you with your TT

Don't do it!!! Total scam! Total waste of money. If you need time, CFI it for a while. Don't let some scumbag scam you out of lots of money. Many regionals will hire you with your TT

last time I check, Regionals prefer GIA pilots over CFI... I am HR representative, believe I know! you are just a pilot, I am just an HR Representative, who I decide if you are hire or not... ;)

Latest resources

Back