Opinions on Gulfstream acadamy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

captdorn81

So just wondering what your thoughts are on GulfStream Acadamy. Im fortunate enough to have some money, so with that aside, is it a scam or not? I understand the upgrade times are fast and that to me is good even though the pay is poor.

You have 750 TT. Why would you consider Gulfstream Academy for training? You already qualify for many regionals. My friend just got an interveiw with COEX and he only has 600TT mostly in a BE-76. He doesn't even have a CFI, nor has he flown professionally.

So just wondering what your thoughts are on GulfStream Acadamy. Im fortunate enough to have some money, so with that aside, is it a scam or not? I understand the upgrade times are fast and that to me is good even though the pay is poor.

Its the thirteenth grade!!

They do look impressive. Some even with the spiked, gelled hair, sunglasses and big watches.

http://www.gulfstreamacademy.com/gal3.php

...but where's the iPod? Wait...they spent all their money on GIA. Damn, thats gotta suck....mine's on its way from new-egg! :)

If you have 750TT you dont need to go to GIA, he|| you can already work for peanuts right now. I've still got a ways to go...

There...I didnt flame anyone...I feel proud of myself! :laugh:

Don't pay for a job when they should pay you. If you want to fly a 1900 go to Great Lakes. At least you don't have to pay for the job and will be respected vs hated.

Don't pay for a job when they should pay you. If you want to fly a 1900 go to Great Lakes. At least you don't have to pay for the job and will be respected vs hated.

true about Great Mistakes! you have to sign a contract with them for a year, because they can lock you down and don't go anywhere.. its ok if you have the time.

For Gulfstream.. it crack me up! lol, but I seen the website and they now have CRJ 200 JET transition! WOW! its great if you have 250 hours with all the ratings.. you know no one its going to hire you with that time.. you have two way to do it, CFI or paying for it.. is there any other place like Gulfstream where they offer part 121? I am sure there is but you have a lot of options out there.

just my two cents

Latest resources

Back