Operating Costs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

down2mins

I am looking for a source of info on aircraft operating costs. Mainly hourly figures (fuel/Mx) for a vareity of models: Cessna 300/400 series , Twin Pipers, Shorts, and Beech King Airs & 1900. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
There is also a yearly, albeit simple, guide published in one of the issues of Business and Commercial Aviation (I think that's the name?, you can usually find it sitting around FBO's) and they have a ton of information with aircraft divided by size category. If you don't need anything ridiculously detatiled it would be a good start.

Can't speak for the data, but may give you the info. you need before purchasing C&D reports. http://www.jetsales.com/ Resources - Aircraft Comparisons

Hourly cost of operation appears @ bottom of page. They list $537.91 for KA B200SE against sperflys' $690.00. We took a good look @ charter quotes a few years back. Perhaps that will help you narrow things down as well.

Data from friend & client: 2004/5 for low use 421 around $575.00 +/- & busy KA90 @ $600.00 +/-.

www.planequest.com

I believe it is numbers put in from various members. Seems pretty close except for the fuel cost-vary to your liking:)

Latest resources

Back