• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

oops! E145 crash in South America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So that's why they call them Jungle Jets. Thanks for clearing that up.

About 3/4 of the Trans States fleet relies only on the brakes to stop. Super fun in winter....

Also due to lack of weight back there the planes a nose heavy so we have to move pax from the 1st 3 rows to the last 3 rows on about 95% of the flights.

So either your load factor sucks 95% of the time or no one brings bags anymore or both.

So either your load factor sucks 95% of the time or no one brings bags anymore or both.

See those rubber weights on the baggage cart? Yeah...that's what they are for. Fun times.

I wish load factor sucked...that would make commuting much nicer. The gate agents/computer/United books the planes front heavy leaving empty seats if any in the back. Typically speaking any more than about 3 or 4 empty seats in the last few rows and we have to move people.

On a handful of times we have full flights and have to get ballast... Noticed a decline in checked bags after the fees started. It got so bad that the company installed (screwed to the floor) a couple hundred pounds of rubber bricks. That helps some but still move people or get ballast a lot of the time.

Yeah I noticed the UAL booking system throws everyone in the front?? WTF? The first 6 rows are full, the back 12 are empty? Not gonna work.

Reading HK on the plane cracked me up! I had forgotten for a sec that it's Columbia's country identifier. Makes me wounder if Uncle H owns the aviation industry down there. You never know ...

Reading HK on the plane cracked me up! I had forgotten for a sec that it's Columbia's country identifier. Makes me wounder if Uncle H owns the aviation industry down there. You never know ...

If you notice the aircraft has two registrations; a civilian one and a military one. Satena is essentialy a civil air line run by the Colombian Air Force.

Last edited:
It's just a scratch! It'll buff right out....:D

Hope nobody ws hurt....

V1

Latest resources

Back