• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

online logbook for crewtrac users

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would not trust my logbook to a service. There is no way of knowing the reliability of the website's servers. Nor is there any guarantee that the website will continue to offer the service long term.

Seems like a much better option would be the one time purchase of logbook pro and APDL. Syncs with a palm and your pc, then you know your data is as safe as you want it to be.

Or at the very least just paste the crewtrack flight log into excel, google's free database software, or even microsoft notepad. At least then you'd have a better way of backing it up.

just my opinion

Last edited:
hello peeps,

try this logbook site -

made it much easier to use with
crewtrac.

special login for ASA users.

others can use also.

special 50% off discount till
end of month.

discount code: crewtrac-offer

http://www.myonlinelogbook.com

$36 a year, or $50 once... I take my LogBook Pro files and send them to my gmail once a month or so, voila, free offsite archive!

Why pay 36 bucks a year? Heck, after 5 years you have spent almost 200 bucks and still not actually own anything. Just buy the software like logbookpro.

Brutha jus tryin' ta make a buck off ya'll sucka's........ Give'em a break....... maybe not... Bouyyyyyy.....

The biggest advantage to this service is that it will work with an iPhone. APDL will not.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back