Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Online employment/business opportunities??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
As professional pilots, we certainly do have plenty of downtime at airports, hotels, etc. I was wondering if any of you guys/gals take advantage of this by making money online. If you do, what is it that you actually do?? I've been thinking, doing research, etc. and can't find any opportunities thus far. It would be nice to utilize the time doing something productive. Any thoughts, ideas, leads, etc would be appreciated.:beer:

early mortgage payoff swindle pitch in 3.......2.......

There are no jobs.....listen closely....THERE ARE NO JOBS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES ONLINE THAT ARE NOT SCAMS.

Create a website that sells items. It is simple and can be maintained even while on the road.
What you sell can be most anything, it just takes some creativity. Take a look at some simple stats:

If you sell 10 items @ $10 profit per day for 365 days that would make you $36,500. Obviously this is the really really simple plan. There are quite a few more costs involved with this plan but it can be done.
What could you do with an extra $35K?

Last edited:
Purchase items at yard sales and resell them.
Just this past weekend I purchased 3 new software packages from a local yard sale. I had a gut feeling they would sell for a lot of money. I paid $30.00 for all three and they easily sell on Ebay for roughly $700 each. Not too bad for a quick stop at a yard sale.

Latest resources

Back