Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jrav8tor

Moonlighting!
Looking for schools that offer ACCREDITED online degrees. I know of University of Phoenix, and Thomas Edison State U.

Any others?

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Their online studies prices will go up this fall. Now ERAU will be expensive no matter how you study.

Utah Valley State College (UVSC) is the second largest online aviation university after ERAU. I am enrolled there now and it is much less expensive than ERAU. It is accredited and they offer Associate or Bachelor degrees. You can check them out at www.aviationuniversity.com

University of Nebraska at Omaha

Howdy!

I graduated from UNO last May. I was able to take several aviation courses and received credit hours for co-ops and FAA certificates. I received an evaluation of how my previous credits would transfer BEFORE I paid them one cent. The tuition was at the in-state resident rate and the financial aid was at the off-campus housing rate allowing me to actually afford classes.
http://www.unomaha.edu/~unoai

ERAU's online courses were a big let-down. Too many students and busy work. That goes for their graduate and undergraduate courses. Their resident center graduate courses were much better, but the first class full fare price is not justified.
http://www.ec.erau.edu

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

thanks for the help!

Thanks for the offer Brian, I will take you up on that, once I have time to check it out and get questions ready.

Thanks to everyone else for the help. I will certainly check them all out. Once again, your help is very much appreciated!

Jravtor

After flying for several years without finishing my degree, I got my bachelors from Thomas Edison about 5 years ago. I have to say that the TE program was very affordable and extremely flexible. I have no regrets and would have no misgivings about steering other potential students to Thomas Edison. They could not have been more accomodating. Good Luck!!!

Check out Lynn University, FLA

Private email me for more info. Awesome school, very cheap and flexible.

Timebuilder,

ERAU's online tuition may have gone up but it is still only $164 per credit hour ($492 per 3 credit course). That's considerably less expensive than ERAU's regular tuition rates, which are as follows from the ERAU website.

http://www.embryriddle.edu/catalog/undergraduate/general/financial.html

Residential Campus Tuition and Fees
Fall 2001/Spring 2002 Tuition

Undergraduate Tuition
1-11 credit $ 645 per hours credit hour
12-16 credit $ 7,685 hours per semester
Over 16 $ 645 per credit hours credit hour

I am currently enrolled in the ERAU Online program and find it to be a very good exerience overall. Highly recommended.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back