• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

one plane 'lands' on another in midair in Louisianna

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why is it that his holiness only gets pissed at Hugh and myself? Step up boys this might be fun after all.

Swass said:
Why is it that his holiness only gets pissed at Hugh and myself? Step up boys this might be fun after all.
Aww, cummon. You don't mean to say you haven't seen the dispensing of wrath on other unwitting subjects? I, myself, have fond memories of that first time he bestowed upon me the title "brightspark."

:)

OH, and be careful with the :rolleyes : thing - - that really irritates him, I think.

;)

Last edited:
Looking at the picture, it appears that some cropduster dude performed a citizen's arrest on some private pilot that was flying skydivers!

Great job! Now we'll see what FSDO has to say about that!

If the citizen's arrest turns out to be an "un-lawful" one, I'm betting that the fact that ag plane has something like a sharks mouth with teeth painted on the cowling, would imply "intent".

Last edited:
This pot needs stirred, and its taking too long so here goes.

What the he11!?! was that Cessna pilot thinking. Here's someone trying to save his house from fire and pests and what does he do? He flies right under him, knowing he has no radio and sabotages him. OUTRAGE! OUTRAGE!!!! That Cessna pilot knew full well what was happening. The idiot on the bottom probably declared emergency too, hoping ATC would land his plane his plane for him, while the professional on the top just lit a cigar and got them down. This happens to me almost twice a season.

End sarcasm.

Man from looking at those photos the people in the 150 got LUCKY.

I have the pic of the last mid air, but don't know how to put it on here. Any help?

Funny story about that Piper Cadet that piggybacked the 152 in Plant City...I met the lady who was a student pilot flying the 152 with her instructor. She said they were coming in to land, on short final and suddenly a nosewheel comes through the roof.

The guy in the Cadet was doing a "really bad idea" straight in approach to a non-towered field, and he said he "knew he had landed when the airplane stopped, but couldn't figure out why it was still so high off the ground"

Later, on the lady in the 152's private checkride, I believe she had a real engine out emergency and she had to ditch in a field. I'm fuzzy on the details of whay happened with that though. You gotta admire her though for ever getting back in an airplane after what happened with the mid-air. Last I heard, she was still actively...don't know about the kid in the Piper though...maybe he's on this board somewhere??

Latest resources

Back