On-Demand Jet Pay Rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotyip

What is starting pay for LJ, DA-20, DC-9, B-737 F/O and Captain at Ameristar, Kalitta, IFL, Royal, and Falcon LLC? I pulled Cherry Air off a pay site F/O $1500/mo and .055 per mile, CA $2000/mo and .13 per mile. USA Jet DA-20 presently F/O $43.86 with 50 hour guar and CA $61.20 hour with a 50 hour guar. DC-9 F/O $57.12/hr with a 45 hour guar, CA $107.10/hr 35 hour guar.

Kc

ok I'll bite, Kalitta Charters

Lear and Falcon F/O first 6mo $250 wk, $1.50 per diem, $15hr wait time after check ride done. Second six $300wk gaurantee and $.04 per mile lear $.05 Falcon, same wait and perdiem. Their are also extra money jobs you can volunteer for, and you get an extra $50 per wk. Like updating a set of Jeps (you get a set assigned so you get the money every week), or helping the training department.

First year Captain Lear and Falcon. $400 wk gaurantee, $.13 and $.14 per mile I think, same per diem and wait as F/O.

We do a significant amount of passenger and Ambo ops in the lear, so you really do get wait time. I have had between 10 and 50 hrs of wait time on a 2 week check.-kingaira90

Last edited:
Thanks for the input, I noticed the Ameristar web site said "competitve wages" what does that mean?

Last edited:
Dude your company sucks (USA Jet). Nobody in their right minds should work for you dudes. Look at your employee loyalty track record. But then again, thats how certain business people operate. Ameristar dudes make a hell of alot more than you folks at the high and mighty Usa Jet, come to think of it Everyone makes mor than you guys.

pilotyip said:
Thanks for the input, I noticed the Ameristar web site said "competitve wages" what does that mean?

Please, nobody pays less then USA Jet. Ameristar is one of the higher paying on-demand jobs.

Speak the truth and you shall be free

You know that is not true, USA Jet may not be the top, but it is not the bottom. Check the Kalitta post and the Cherry Air pay scale on one of the web sites. I have already found Ameristar pay information from an older posting, and I would like to confirm that data. But with all the bragging about the pay at Ameristar no one has stepped up to the plate and stated any facts. Which is typical of many posters. I have heard the Ameristar pay scale is slanted toward higher pay with more flying, I have also seen here that the Ameristar piltos are not flying anymore than any one else in this business. I also meet an Ameristar pilot at YIP who had not broken 100 hours in the DA-20 after being on line for three months. I am only a clerk who collects facts, but I am working my butt off to try and improve things at USA Jet. I will share what ever I collect with everyone on this board. Who knows it might help the lower end guys.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back