• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Omni DC-10 or anyone hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think Gemini will be putting two -10 classes through in March. That was the latest rumor I heard.

fit59 said:
Word on the street is that World will be picking up some -10's and will be hiring 8 pilots early next year.
Where did you hear this? I heard, last night, that the UPS/MD-11 lease agreement in not set in stone yet.

CCDiscoB said:
Where did you hear this? I heard, last night, that the UPS/MD-11 lease agreement in not set in stone yet.

From RK at Air INC in ATL last month. We may be picking up some NW DC-10's. We have already put a class of new hire FO's in the DC-10 and may add another class early next year. Whether or not it will happen is up in the air of course. Hopefully some new aircraft will come with the new contract, how's that for wishful thinking.

See ya in SNN

Fit59 said:
From RK at Air INC in ATL last month. We may be picking up some NW DC-10's. We have already put a class of new hire FO's in the DC-10 and may add another class early next year. Whether or not it will happen is up in the air of course. Hopefully some new aircraft will come with the new contract, how's that for wishful thinking.

See ya in SNN

We just secured financing for our remaining 330s.....as they come online, they will replace the 10 flying.

Mgmt hates the 10s, and can't get rid of them fast enough.

320AV8R

Latest resources

Back