• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OMG JetBlue PFT.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree with zkmayo 100%. THIS IS NOT A PFT PROGRAM. Beside, this has not been posted here 2 other times or anything.

Last edited:
I agree. Nothing in there about PFT, however, the article did not mention a thing about JBLU's newest flow through program.

From PR Newswire
Jan. 31 2008

Jet Blue Airways is proud to announce a flow through program with BFI Sanitation.

The program will allow nerdy Embry Riddle college kids to get on the job training. The kids will learn valuable skills picking up all sorts of trash that they will be able to carry over to their future job as a trash picking pilot of Jet Blue.

"I think it's a fantastic program" said one unidentified Chief Pilot. "Lately, we have been running into a problem with new hired with zero experience cleaning cabins. We have had to dedicate vauable time to train in these pilots, when we could have been working on other important tasks, such as selling our A-320's."

Stay tuned for other important announcements from Jet Blue, such as our territorial acquisition program being spearheaded by our friends at Lufthansa. Sieg Hiel!

this ain't good news. 2 WHOLE years at Cape Air and then on to JB? Aren't there enough more deserving pilots wanting jobs there?

So theoretically you could be 24 and working there. Hope JB capt's got the patience to babysit.

Good thing their 190 has crappy REGIONAL payrates because if this catches fire that's what that program will become.

Ah the daily bar-lowering.

this ain't good news. 2 WHOLE years at Cape Air and then on to JB? Aren't there enough more deserving pilots wanting jobs there?

So theoretically you could be 24 and working there. Hope JB capt's got the patience to babysit.

Good thing their 190 has crappy REGIONAL payrates because if this catches fire that's what that program will become.

Ah the daily bar-lowering.

Words from the experienced airline pilot.... Oh wait, airliners don't have relief tubes. FWIW, I know of a captain for a major airline that upgraded at 24. If I'm not mistaken, JetBlue even had a pilot that upgraded in his mid 20's.

Care to compare those crappy regional payrates with yours?

No worries, I was pretty cocky at 4000 hrs too. You'll learn.

The biggest question is whether there will be a FLOW BACK to Cape Air from JetBlue.

I am sure your flowbacks will love flying the C402s in Upstate New York and around the Cape single pilot during the winter (WITH NO GLASS). Perhaps then you will appreciate what these kids have to go through...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back