Old Movies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Worst?

Any votes for the worst aviation movie ever made?

I'm sorry I don't recall the title, but how about the T.V. flick about the 757 that's "stuck" in a climb, and they have to bring up a tanker to pump the nose wheel well full of water to get the nose down? :eek:

How about any movie made from a John nance novel?

Salty Dog said:
Is there an echo in here?!?

I take it I said something you already covered? Sorry.

Re: Worst?

Typhoon1244 said:
Any votes for the worst aviation movie ever made?

I'm sorry I don't recall the title, but how about the T.V. flick about the 757 that's "stuck" in a climb, and they have to bring up a tanker to pump the nose wheel well full of water to get the nose down? :eek:

How about any movie made from a John nance novel?

What about the movie "Executive Decision" where Kurt Russell and some others go from an F-117, thru the refueling probe, into a KC-10.

Iron Eagle 1 was at least watchable. IE 2 was on other day and it was getting painful after a couple of minutes.

movie

LOOK THE LIGHTS ARE OUT ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; JUST KIDDING AIR PLANE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, NOW LANDING GATE 5, 7, 8, 14, 16, 20,

Elane what are you doing BLOWING THE AUTO PILOT.:cool:

MOVIE

the best part in the blue max is they the germans force an emey -plane down to their base and then wind up shooting the guy and the main guy says it is confirmed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

then they set him up in the mono plane and he dies,,,,,,,,,,,,;)

rip cord

off the pilot subject just a little ,,, any one remember a tv show called RIP CORD ????

SEEMS LIKE EVERY TIME THERE WAS TROUBLE THEYS GUYS WERE JUMPING OUT OF A PLANE.

Hello...is this thing on?

Yeah, there must be an echo. Just kidding, "The High and the Mighty" is a dam good movie. I know I've still got my copy somewhere.

I forgot about "The Pilot" with Cliff Robertson. It is another great airline pilot movie (like "Airport") that shouldn't be missed. Actually, in light of current events (TSA screeners busting pilots for being under the influence) this might not be a good movie for those who don't drink...;)

"BAT 21" with Gene Hackman and Danny Glover, for some serious nap-of-the-earth flying.

"Never Cry Wolf", which is a Disney movie, but has some good crazy bush flying.

EagleRJ said:
[B"Never Cry Wolf", which is a Disney movie, but has some good crazy bush flying. [/B]

Disney! I forgot about The Last Flight of Noah's Ark, starring Eliot Gould and the C.A.F.'s "FiFi."

Latest resources

Back