• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Oklahoma State University

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Swaayze, Swaayze, Swaayze my boy. It's a shame you have such doughts for the cowboys. OU dosen't stand a chance against the Woods boys (no, not Tiger).

A new NCAA record broken today at SMU. How bout them apples!

Cowboys 20-14.....Don't qoute me either my Okie friend.

How's GP doin? Maybe we should hang out at 3 frogs one night and discuss the crap we both deal with. LOL....... PS. No Karioke Nights.

Wow, look at the time.

Later dude.

Just one record for OSU? There were 2 NCAA records topped in Norman yesterday :)

GP is going well for now. New service slated to begin on the 7th to BLV (Stl), MDW, and IAD. Got a couple of the "Jetprops" painted and about ready to roll. Recalled all pilots and hired a few more. Hopefully we can fill 'em up and start making profit in a few months.

3 Frogs eh? Man I haven't been barhopping in quite some time (small kids at home), but I could probably be persuaded on a slow night.

Be nice to those USAir boys and girls comin' aboard, and have fun in the CRJs.

Later

It's 12:12am and:

OU STILL SUCKS!

Big D - Let us not forget what happened last week against Arkansas.

(a message from your friendly sooner fan!)

BOOMER SOONER BABY!!

"A day without good football is like everyday in Texas!!"

Go sooners, lets make it four times this year...

Hey quigs - how can you guys be the best team in the country when you're not even the best team in your state? :D

But yes, losing to Arkansas sucked, big time. KSU will be an interesting game in a couple of weeks.

Hook'em!

Now either OSU or OU opened up a branch down in tulsa. Along with Tulsa Community college out in Jenks. Tulsa is a lot better city than OKC. But I've never been to Norman so I don't what's out there.

But please please please don't fire Mack!
At least you guys have a good lookin' QB in Young, but putting a freshman in that game against OU's D is not good for his morale!

My predicition:
OU 66
OSU 12

There's a lot of talking going on around campus today, Beer&Brauts. Basically, Mack is going to have to fire EVERY non-student coach on team at the end of the season, or he's gone.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back