Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OK, Which one of you stole Pinnacle's C650?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
2000flyer said:
Anyone have access to AJC.com online? They have the article on the arrest but you have to sign up to read the darn thing...

2000Flyer
Ummmm, is it just me, or did you somehow manage to miss the very 1st post of this thread?

HawkerF/O said:
Ummmm, is it just me, or did you somehow manage to miss the very 1st post of this thread?

Ummmmmm, IT'S JUST YOU! If you read the first post and associated links, it talks about the theft. I asked about the ARREST which Dave was nice enough to post.

2000flyer said:
Ummmmmm, IT'S JUST YOU! If you read the first post and associated links, it talks about the theft. I asked about the ARREST which Dave was nice enough to post.
Negative. Why don't you try clicking on it and see what happens. In PLAIN sight, at the left it says, Buford Man 22 accused of stealing jet. (It's a link and you dont even have to scroll down to see it). Noting the fact that there has been an arrest, common sense would have told one that the story probably has been updated or there is a link to more info. It's things like this that explain why flight departments are so screwed up. Take some initiative, put 2 and 2 together, instead of saying "I'm not going to take less than 30 seconds signing up for this free service and all I have to do is type my 1st name, gender, a 4 letter password and email address in this box to read the story. Nope, not me. I gonna waste/spend more time posting the fact that I am NOT going to sign up and I'm gonna wait and hope someone else posts for me when in fact it's right there in front of you the whole time.

HawkerF/O said:
Negative. Why don't you try clicking on it and see what happens. In PLAIN sight, at the left it says, Buford Man 22 accused of stealing jet. (It's a link and you dont even have to scroll down to see it). Noting the fact that there has been an arrest, common sense would have told one that the story probably has been updated or there is a link to more info. It's things like this that explain why flight departments are so screwed up. Take some initiative, put 2 and 2 together, instead of saying "I'm not going to take less than 30 seconds signing up for this free service and all I have to do is type my 1st name, gender, a 4 letter password and email address in this box to read the story. Nope, not me. I gonna waste/spend more time posting the fact that I am NOT going to sign up and I'm gonna wait and hope someone else posts for me when in fact it's right there in front of you the whole time.
Switch to decaf, man. It will make you less crotchety.

Mason said:
Just heard on the Atlanta news that an arrest has been made. Apparently some 22 year old with a commercial ticket (no type) stole it and flew it to LZU.

GD Riddle punks........

That's going to look good on a Resume.

I like how the media refers to him as being "gifted". How so? Because he's 22 and flew a jet? Big whoop! There are many other pilots out there who are younger and have more qualifications than this a$$clown. Just my $.02...

Latest resources

Back