• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OK, fess up!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow---I thought Americans had the market cornered on "I want something so you pay for it for me" mentality but I guess I stand corrected! Amazing. It would sure be terrible for his mommy or daddy or (GASP!) he himself to have to come up with some bucks to make his "dream" come true...much better to rely on total strangers! I'm LITERALLY laughing out loud at this guy's chutzpah... I guess he should get SOME credit for originality or sheer audacity, but is it REALLY worth a euro?!

I'd almost send him a buck or two, just for the idea. Skip makes the big money, maybe he would be willing to set up some sort of "ya'll pay $100 and I'll match it dollar for dollar" thing.

After having his site up for a month, his message board says that he's accumulated 10 Euros so far. Not even worth the internet connection to have the ad up and running, lol!

Wow! Talk about a "No Pay for Training" zealot. May make some folks on this board consider their position??...

I'll just send him my ATP ticket since I don't need it anymore.

These things crop up from time to time. Over the past few years a few folks have appeared here, and on other boards asking for the same thing. One last year was on ebay trying to do the same thing.

These things crop up from time to time. Over the past few years a few folks have appeared here, and on other boards asking for the same thing. One last year was on ebay trying to do the same thing.

What happened to sponsorship? Airlines used to fund the training of suitable candidates-eg Cathay, BA etc. There is nothing wrong with having a dream.

Wow---I thought Americans had the market cornered on "I want something so you pay for it for me" mentality but I guess I stand corrected! Amazing. It would sure be terrible for his mommy or daddy or (GASP!) he himself to have to come up with some bucks to make his "dream" come true...much better to rely on total strangers! I'm LITERALLY laughing out loud at this guy's chutzpah... I guess he should get SOME credit for originality or sheer audacity, but is it REALLY worth a euro?!

Dude, where have you been, that is what modern Europe is all about!

Latest resources

Back