• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ok - call me crazy - AA/SWA merger by 2015

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the posts have been good. You all ("yall" in Texas) prob know I posted this for discussion, I myself (another redundant statement...) realize it is unlikely.

However....

hey, very improbable, I realize that. However Herb and Crandall (the old guard) are gone, out, bye bye. This current CEO team may not do it, but the next crew might.

the posts have been good. You all ("yall" in Texas) prob know I posted this for discussion, I myself (another redundant statement...) realize it is unlikely.

However....

Since a discussion is an informal debate, there would need to be at least some semblance of plausibility to one side. Your idea had zero plausibility. Your post didn't spawn discussion at all. The posts have been good only because the responses only pointed out how silly your theory is and shot down your utterly stupid idea (not calling you stupid). I take that back, "shot down" implies that your idea took off. Really, it never even left the gate.

And no, there is no "However...."

the posts have been good. You all ("yall" in Texas) prob know I posted this to stir the pot. I myself (another redundant statement...) realize that this is completely ridiculous and is effectively impossible.
There, fixed it for ya.

Last edited:
People who didn't grow up in Texas spell it y'all-

Latest resources

Back