• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OHIO 25 Michigan 21

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had Rich at the MSU/Penn State game. He was a pretty happy guy. However he would have been much happier if MSU had won.

Get the name of the "teem" right.

I believe the institute of higher learning you refer to is called Ohio State, not Ohio.

Flt 525 said:
I believe the institute of higher learning you refer to is called Ohio State, not Ohio.
You're lucky Buckeye can spell Ohio, much less get the name of the school right. ;-)

The game was a nailbiter no doubt. It was a beautiful day for football at the Big House, even if Michigan did lose. Ohio State was the better team all around.

iaflyer

it was another classic, no doubt. games between those two usually are. as much as i love the buckeyes and the indians, they NEVER make it easy when the big game counts!!! i now have a weak heart.

It is THE Ohio State University.... watch when the NFL players are introduced -- it is always THE Ohio State University. Forget which former Buckeye started that.

have fun in a great bowl

luckeyes 22 texas 25

luckeyes 10 penn state 17

should not even be ranked in the top 10.

6 posts in 3 1/2 years and this is the topic you decided to chime in on? what's your argument? b/c we lost to the 'best' team in the big 10 and the #1 team in the nation? are you just a sour michigan who is bummed b/c his team is overrated? how bout it?

Latest resources

Back