O'hare website

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tailwinds

I'm trying to find the URL of a website that was done by ORD tower mostly for the benefits of pilots. Been trying to google it for a while but I'm getting nothing. Among other topics it detailed each of the arrival and departure runway plans for the airport and when they were used. Anybody out there know what website this is? Thanks.

Tailwinds

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately it doesn't have anything about how to arrange tower tours, which is what I really was looking for to fill the time on ready reserve. Guess I'll just ask on freq next time it's quiet.

-Tailwinds

If you fly into ORD alot, ask your ops guys the tower number. Call and talk to the manager. If it is not too busy you shouldn't have a problem.

When I was working the ramp tower, I got a chance to spend almost 2 hours up there BS'ing with the guy doing the R32 T10 departures. Great time.

Iceman21 said:
If you fly into ORD alot, ask your ops guys the tower number. Call and talk to the manager. If it is not too busy you shouldn't have a problem.

When I was working the ramp tower, I got a chance to spend almost 2 hours up there BS'ing with the guy doing the R32 T10 departures. Great time.
Better yet, when you are with tower, do something really fucking stupid. They'll give you their # then. :D

Latest resources

Back