• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Oh the Pain!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Glad to hear everything is better and you get to go back to work. It was probably nice to have some time off. Although I would imagine it was starting to get old.

Take care and fly safe.

I was trying to think who you looked like when i saw the pictures. Mike Holmgren is right on.

All right all right already, someone send me the pictures or post them or something, I cant find them.

I saw the pictures that someone had pinned on a bulletin board in HOU... All I can say is WOW! UNBELIEVABLE... I've NEVER walked more carefully around aircraft since seeing these things. REALLY, you should post those pictures here. It really changed the way I approach aircraft.

Glad to hear you're recovering nicely, you sound like a really good guy. Thanks for sharing this experience so others might learn something....

Yosemite--Get better, bud!

Limey--Awsome avatar. Welcome to the club!TC

WOW, I am glad to hear you are going to be back flying again.

Since my dad emailed me the pictures I have never looked at a static wick in the same way.

I guess you gotta watch for the passengers too. I wonder if any of them have been sticked?

Sure am glad it was a good outcome and you able to speak volumes to other pilots.

Wankel

Thanks AA, I can't tell you how many pm's I have recieved about it. I like yours also.

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** Texan ha ha

Oh boy now You have done it Sig. Granted Brooke is Hott as
H E L L, but, Britaney hasn't been broken with a kid, Yet!! I haven't had my ways with her.

Latest resources

Back