• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Oh boy... Delta runs another one off a runway

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The media says it's a Delta jet; so it must be true.

Sure looks like the media got it right. Delta paint job and D-E-L-T-A plain as day on the side. The pax all had tickets that said "Delta" on them. They bought their tickets on www.delta.com. Their credit cards got charged by Delta Airlines.

So it's pretty easy to see that Delta put profits ahead of safety and put another one into the ditch. Very sad. Think twice before you buy a loved one a ticket on Delta. Otherwise it could be them in the ditch...hopefully they'll be able o walk away!

Last edited:
I didn't say "made fun of." You would point out a bunch of non relevant issues that in your mind are relevant factors as to why a corn dog is in the grass.

Tanker
Perhaps you could back up your assertion. If you want to compare relative safety of the regionals vs the majors, then I get to lump AA and maybe even FedEx in for my reply. SWA has had it's share of issues as well.

Not sure if you're simply trying to get a rise or if you're capable of making a salient argument.

Never mentioned SWA or AA or FedEx. They all kept their jets where they were supposed to be.

Sadly, Delta departed a prepared surface...again. Better than landing on a taxiway though... Just another reason I wouldn't put family on Delta. I love them too much.

Latest resources

Back