Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Official winner of the "Flight from He!!" contest...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RedBehren said:
Look at it this way, with all your free time you can Enroll In Some English Classes At The Local Junior College.

Did anyone read it all the way to the end?

You know, to this part:
Just so you know, it was in all caps on the ASRS website and flightinfo.com submittal changed it...

I would be interested in hearing the co-pilots story before passing judgement. I have flown with some captains that like to criticize just to hear their head rattle, I try not to cause problems in THEIR aircraft so I just think about home and what's for dinner and tune the guy out.

There are three sides to every story... Their side, your side, and the truth.

Couldn't you land the plane at the shortest field, declaring that you had an unruly passenger enter the cockpit. He's disrupting the flight crew and Im pretty sure you could maybe get his a$$ on a felony for that. But nice job restraining yourself from laying his a$$ out.

I see emotional and physical harm done to this pilot. Then I also see severe emotional trauma anytime he sees a gulfstream. Pilot must now have to fly falcons for the rest of his life which is exasterbating the trauma.

Diesel said:
exasterbating the trauma.

Would he then be suffering from "traumatic exasterbation"? Or "chronic, traumatic exasterbation".

Either way, he's doomed to a life of frequent, uncontrolled exasterbation. TC

AA717driver said:
Would he then be suffering from "traumatic exasterbation"? Or "chronic, traumatic exasterbation".

Either way, he's doomed to a life of frequent, uncontrolled exasterbation. TC

Awright! Now I'm suffering from acute exasterbation. I gotta go and exasterbate now to relieve the tension!

leardawg said:
Awright! Now I'm suffering from acute exasterbation. I gotta go and exasterbate now to relieve the tension!

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

I just spent 15 minutes trying to find a better story on NASA's website than the original post but couldnt.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back