• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Official Pinnacle bashing thread and form

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know exactly how it was meant, but its wearing thin. Get over it and start bashing someone else. Everyone understands that there are those that have a problem with PCL, good for them. Let's move on.

Towelie, that was great. I needed that after reading all this 9E bashing crap. :)

Cuban, thanks for the kind words about PCL. You XJ guys gave me a ride to work for 2 years and I definitely appreciated it. Happy to return the favor.

For the past few months I have been reading the postings here while searching for a job. I have particularly been looking into Mesaba and Pinnacle because of the possibility of getting a MEM base. Frankly, based on the postings here, I have become a might concerned about the image associated with working at Pinnacle and, therefore, was hoping for Mesaba to call first.

It didn’t go as I had hoped. Pinnacle called first. I went through the process and now I am pleased to say that I got the job and have begun training.

I’m not sure about the history at Pinnacle but I can tell you, first hand, that I have been given superb treatment by HR and the training dept. Anytime that I have had a question or concern it has been immediately resolved with professionalism.

I was expecting a lot of really low time, young pilots, but that was not the case at all. Here are the stats on my group:

· About 35 candidates
· The best I can tell, Pinnacle hired 25 of us.
· Average age in my class 32.
· Average hours 3,000

The guys that showed up smacking gum and lounging around, as if they had a tune going in their head, were not hired. They did, however, hire a few young and bare minimum pilots but these few will be just fine because they are taking the training very seriously and have worked hard to get here.

TG

Just goes to show you should only believe 10% of what you read on this board.........and everything I post.
Good luck, kiddo.

Oh great, now we gotta fill out a form in order to bash our collegues and where they work at? We're doomed, I tells ya!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back