Official Email from SkyWest President and COO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Join or die.

The only thing premier about Skywest is the flight attendants.

I'll verify that JP is not JB also.

To the Skywosrt pilots who voted no F@CK YOU!

To the Sywest pilots who voted yes, Thank you for trying. I'm sorry you have work with a bunch of GUTLESS, SPINELESS, and WORTHLESS individuals.

701EV

Thanks. I'm proud to be in the minority at this place.

Shakenbake

I personally dont believe something bad is coming for SKYW right now. That has not proven to be his MO. However, I think that the pilots will one day wish they had representation of some sort on their property besides SAPA. Thanks to everyone who VOTED at all, especially those that voted yes. TO to those who did not vote, I hope you open your eyes a little more to the nature of the industry you became a voluntary part of. But Good luck to all regardless

While disappointed that the Skywest pilots did not vote in ALPA, I think we need to avoid the name calling. There are many members of the OC that I would be happy to share a beverage with anytime. Their committment to bettering the profession is notable. I would dare say that they had a much more difficult task than many ALPA Reps at an established property. They had to fight both Jerry and the student council, aka SAPA.

I personally dont believe something bad is coming for SKYW right now. That has not proven to be his MO. However, I think that the pilots will one day wish they had representation of some sort on their property besides SAPA. Thanks to everyone who VOTED at all, especially those that voted yes. TO to those who did not vote, I hope you open your eyes a little more to the nature of the industry you became a voluntary part of. But Good luck to all regardless

Management will continue to favor SKYW and make union airlines as miserable as possible.. It is the best anti union advertisment out there...

Only till market forces force managment to effect negative change at SKYW...........

Management will continue to favor SKYW and make union airlines as miserable as possible.. It is the best anti union advertisment out there...

Only till market forces force managment to effect negative change at SKYW...........

So...Are you saying, bring Non-union at SkyWest is better thatn being Unionized at ASA?

Yes sir, I agree 110%. As I am now, and will be then, I will be proud to be a part of ALPA.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back