• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Offer of services

lineflyer1

Total Time
To any airline managnment.

Experience:
9000 hours T.T. B737 type, EMB 145 Type

I require work with any scheduled airline.

I will fly 1000 hours/yr.

I will accept any scheduling of work in compliance with FAA reg's.

I will accept Motel 6 accomadations on layovers or onboard aircraft if it is a standup. Company must provide air matress.

I accept and perform A&P work with experience on 767,757,737,727 aircraft.

Salary requirements:

$99,999/yr. for any size aircraft, any position up to and including captain. No benefits required. Per deim $1.45/hr. 3 weeks vacation/yr.

Last edited:

Perturbed

Total Time
To any airline managnment.

Experience:
9000 hours T.T. B737 type, EMB 145 Type

I require work with any scheduled airline.

I will fly 1000 hours/yr.

I will accept any scheduling of work in compliance with FAA reg's.

I will accept Motel 6 accomadations on layovers or onboard aircraft if it is a standup. Company must provide air matress.

I accept and perform A&P work with experience on 767,757,737,727 aircraft.

Salary requirements:

$99,999/yr. for any size aircraft, any position up to and including captain. No benefits required. Per deim $1.45/hr. 3 weeks vacation/yr.

Get a job at McDonalds. Wash your neighbor's car for $20. Nobody is going to pay you 100K. You are living in a dream world. Why would they pay you 100K? Your service is not unique.....at all.