• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

October 14th.....

Bluestreak

Fitty-Six F100's rock
Total Time
Miller
I just wanted everyone to remember we lost webmaster Mark three years ago tomorrow.Keep him in your thoughts.If you never met him,he was a really decent guy.I remember fondly driving with my wife over to the little airport behind the Marathon station to meet Mark.We liked him instantly ! The red hair and the easy laugh.I recall Mark showing us his Commonwealth taildragger,shouting to be heard over the roar of the rain on the tin roof of the hangar that stormy saturday.We adjourned to a restaurant up the road and spent the afternoon talking flying stuff.We promised to meet up again,but sadly were never able to,keeping touch mainly through e-mail and the occasional phone call.When we heard the awful news,we were devastated.We attended the memorial service and were surprised at the turnout-the line went around the church ! But we shouldn't have been,he had touched a lot of lives.I find it impossible to think of anything else when I see the sign for Rootstown,Ohio or if we manage to fly over to Carrol County (KTSO) for some pie.Thanks for the memories,Mark.