Oceanic Procedures

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

potrack

Is there anywhere on the web where I can download procedures for operating in Pacific, Oakland FIR, Oceanic airspace?

In the tracks

I don't know about web info, but Dr. Dale De Remer's 'Global Navigation for Pilots" has a lot of good info for international flying, and information resources. My copy is packed up still, but if I can get to it I'll see if there's some websites listed. Also try a google search for International Flight Information Manual, and it will probably lead to some links if time is short.

Do you have any specific quesitons ??? I am familiar with Atlantic ICAO Oceanic Ops... some stuff is the same. I also have a contact at Oakland I can direct specfic questions to.

If you can get a Pacific Orientation Chart (I think that's the title), it will contain all of the procedures and communications requirements on it.

Here is a link for ATP-130 ... the FAA's Oceanic Procedures Branch.

http://www.faa.gov/ats/ato/130.htm

Not a bad site with some good info... also has some contacts. Again, if anyone has any specific questions that need answering post em' up... I'll answer them if I can, if not I'll forward them on to those who can.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back