• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Obama says kill the new bomber and delay the tanker

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's going to take a lot of debt to undo the damage Bush and friends inflicted on the United States.

Bush trashed the hotel room and handed Obama the bill.

Its gonna take a lotta love
To change the way things are.
Its gonna take a lotta love
Or we wont get too far.

Bush may have trashed a room, but the dems are burning down the entire hotel. Don't want to waste a good crisis.

Last edited:
Theres something not right with that analysis.

The P-3 replacement, the P-7 is a 737.

I was told that the cost of cutting a bombay in the belly is not that easy, for some reason. Also the Navy was offered a new P-3 "P-3 2000" and it would have been a alot cheaper because of the R&D of the 737.

I have no first hand knowledge, just know a bunch of P-3 guys.

Yup, you do that kind of chopping up of the airframe, you have to do a major redesign of the entire aircraft. One of the reasons the B-2 ended up being so expensive is that initially, the USAF wanted its mission profile to be high altitude. Then, after several years of development, the AF went to Northrop and changed its mission profile to low altitude. I got an idea. Let the AF award the contract in the future and then keep them out of the development process. Time and time again, they screw the budgets up of these programs by constantly changing the parameters during the development process.

It's going to take a lot of debt to undo the damage Bush and friends inflicted on the United States.

Bush trashed the hotel room and handed Obama the bill.

And the party harder's, the Democrat Congress, are continuing to trash the whole hotel floor now.

Barney Frank and his ilk are the ones in the government that are really responsible for the housing crisis and economic meltdown.

And the party harder's, the Democrat Congress, are continuing to trash the whole hotel floor now.

Barney Frank and his ilk are the ones in the government that are really responsible for the housing crisis and economic meltdown.

He was actually asked by a college student if he felt any responsibility for the housing meltdown, and all he did was berate and yell at the kid, in his fat slathering speak. I can't believe people vote for the guy.

He was actually asked by a college student if he felt any responsibility for the housing meltdown, and all he did was berate and yell at the kid, in his fat slathering speak. I can't believe people vote for the guy.

Here, we have no disagreement.

Latest resources

Back