Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mayoplane

Hello,

Does anyone commute on Fedex to OAK? How do you get from the Fedex parking to the pax terminal? Last time, I caught a ride with a worker there, but I don't want to have to look for someone everytime.

The crew was doing a turn, so they didn't go to the hotel. The cabs don't want to come because it's too short of a drive, but kind of far to walk.

Have you walked it?

UPS has a better hook up, I hear, but Fedex is more convenient for my commute. Thank you for your input.

Hello,

Does anyone commute on Fedex to OAK? How do you get from the Fedex parking to the pax terminal? Last time, I caught a ride with a worker there, but I don't want to have to look for someone everytime.

The crew was doing a turn, so they didn't go to the hotel. The cabs don't want to come because it's too short of a drive, but kind of far to walk.

Have you walked it?

UPS has a better hook up, I hear, but Fedex is more convenient for my commute. Thank you for your input.

I always walked it.

Took about 10 mins.

I've taken a cab a few times, and never heard a complaint. But then, I may not have been listening. The van from the Days Inn OAK will come get me w/o a problem, esp. if the tip is better than usual!

Latest resources

Back