OAK fedex to pax terminal

mayoplane

Total Time
Hello,

Does anyone commute on Fedex to OAK? How do you get from the Fedex parking to the pax terminal? Last time, I caught a ride with a worker there, but I don't want to have to look for someone everytime.

The crew was doing a turn, so they didn't go to the hotel. The cabs don't want to come because it's too short of a drive, but kind of far to walk.

Have you walked it?

UPS has a better hook up, I hear, but Fedex is more convenient for my commute. Thank you for your input.

momalley81

Done spillt mah beer...
Total Time
Hello,

Does anyone commute on Fedex to OAK? How do you get from the Fedex parking to the pax terminal? Last time, I caught a ride with a worker there, but I don't want to have to look for someone everytime.

The crew was doing a turn, so they didn't go to the hotel. The cabs don't want to come because it's too short of a drive, but kind of far to walk.

Have you walked it?

UPS has a better hook up, I hear, but Fedex is more convenient for my commute. Thank you for your input.
I always walked it.

Took about 10 mins.

Inigo Mentoya

I've taken a cab a few times, and never heard a complaint. But then, I may not have been listening. The van from the Days Inn OAK will come get me w/o a problem, esp. if the tip is better than usual!