• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NYC Hotels

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea, I'm going to lay flowers down at the front gates after they take a long vacation!!! (I hope..... I really really hope):D

If you have an airline ID, the Milford Plaza on 8th Ave near Times Square offers a decent crew rate. A lot of crews lay over there.

It's a decent hotel -- not great, but definitely not the worst in the city, either. The rooms are quite small. But, it's in a really good location, especially if this is a first visit for you and you want to do the typical touristy stuff.

I know there are other hotels (some nice ones) where you can get some good deals. I live close enough that I don't usually bother to get a hotel. So, anyone else have any suggestions?

chperplt said:
Yea, I'm going to lay flowers down at the front gates after they take a long vacation!!! (I hope..... I really really hope):D

Yea, well, the clam chowder at Fenway will be tainted next year from all the tears after this weekend..... (I hope.....I really really hope) :smile:

I know... It was great watching Camden Yards rally America's Team last night. In addition, for six innings, it looked like BOS was going to have to fight thier own pyschology....

I think we both agreed it would come down to this weekend series....

At least we got one game going in.... But that (damm) ALCS last year means anyting can happen.

Good times....

What's transportation like going from NJ into NYC? Is it taxi's only??

I found a Hampton Inn in Ridgefield (6 miles from the city the map said) for $99 a night.

Thanks

Latest resources

Back