NYC Hotel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetdawg

Does your airline stay downtown? If so please leave name and number here. Looking to take family to NYC and my ailrine stays by the airport. In advance thanks.

Really? No... really?

Surely you can't be serious.

Don't post crew hotel information on here, it's a public forum, any nimrod can pay $10 bucks and read these things. Have your hotel committee find out which crews stay where, not that hard if you're at an ALPA carrier, or at the very least, PM people who know you.

Use your head.

You are right only a nimrod would pay $10.00 to find out this information. The smart person would go to the airport and watch the flightcrews get into a hotel van. You are right on that on FO Richard Knoggin.

That reminds me the time I called the Crowne to pick us up and I made sure they came in a unmarked van. They didn't. I beat the living tar out of him and I even called him out on letting all nimrod's that were too cheap to create a flightinfo account find out where we stayed. SERUIOSLY that could have happened.

Really? No... really?

Surely you can't be serious.

Don't post crew hotel information on here, it's a public forum, any nimrod can pay $10 bucks and read these things. Have your hotel committee find out which crews stay where, not that hard if you're at an ALPA carrier, or at the very least, PM people who know you.

Use your head.

How will you combat crews standing around outside, for the van to arrive?

I think Lear just discovered a serious security risk. You better inform TSA. Perhaps hotels could provide a tent like they do for arriving VIPs. ;)

*snerk* Cute... ;)

Laugh all you want, just don't post hotel info. My super secret scanning tool is watching your PM's too, just in case... (no, not really, only the webmaster can read PM's, don't freak). :D

Latest resources

Back