• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA poolies?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was a 2001 poolie (hired before Sep 11th, never made it to class), and when hiring started again I was sent a letter with instructions for how to apply for a job - and that's it. The landscape has changed so who knows what will really happen, but last time this happened there was no open job offer or preferential interview. Luckily I had already landed at a great job, so I didn't have to go through the process twice.

That is what DAL did for me in 07. I was hired and never wen to class in 01. We had a preferential interview, but we had to go though the same process again.

While I agree with you, with on acception. Any airline brought on, the pilots would have to sign a legal document to not sue for seniority and accept a staple. 100% particaption or no deal. Otherwise we will have a bunch of rjdc'ers with nothing to lose swinging for the fence and hoping a judge will see their way.

I willing to staple every DCI carrier to the bottom of the list. Wholly owned or not!

While I agree with you, with on acception. Any airline brought on, the pilots would have to sign a legal document to not sue for seniority and accept a staple. 100% particaption or no deal. Otherwise we will have a bunch of rjdc'ers with nothing to lose swinging for the fence and hoping a judge will see their way.

Of course and if they did not, they would keep their seniority at their carrier, and as we would bid down, we would go in order, If they were senior they would stay that way, if not we would be senior to them.

any insight?

I'm pretty sure I can imagine the responses but I'm curious if any of the "poolies" have heard anything, or if anyone has heard anything... I'm pretty darn sure that come the end of April I'll drown in that pool (it expires)...

I heard Poolies will receive a letter by the end of the month which should answer questions about our fate.
Let's see....Best of luck to all of us!

Latest resources

Back