NWA Pollie"s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SeaCow

Has anyone heard as to what will happen to us pollies at NWA? I was told I could float till Apr 2009 after that gotta start all over. Heard rumor that Delta may hire in the winter, and NWA will not? Any chance Delta will pull for NWA poll, maybe even for a interview?

What's a "pollie"? You guys voting on something? JK. I have a friend in the pool and he wonders the same. He does have an offer at NJ, so all that wondering may come to a quick end. I would hope that if they do not take from the pool, that at least the interview from the pool. My $.02

Sorry Pollie

Wanna cracker? Sorry...couldn't resist. I don't know what will happen to the poolies. I think you are going to have to wait for the dust to settle a little bit to get a reasonable answer.

Pollie? Are those NY based pilots? "Hey 'Pollie', go get me a sausage...."

Bye Bye--General Lee

Has anyone heard as to what will happen to us pollies at NWA? I was told I could float till Apr 2009 after that gotta start all over. Heard rumor that Delta may hire in the winter, and NWA will not? Any chance Delta will pull for NWA poll, maybe even for a interview?

OOoooooh boy. Here it comes.

I'm guessing what is going to happen rhymes with the word "Ducked".

?

Whaddya' think?

poolie?

What's a "pollie"? You guys voting on something? JK. I have a friend in the pool and he wonders the same. He does have an offer at NJ, so all that wondering may come to a quick end. I would hope that if they do not take from the pool, that at least the interview from the pool. My $.02

Wanna cracker? Sorry...couldn't resist. I don't know what will happen to the poolies. I think you are going to have to wait for the dust to settle a little bit to get a reasonable answer.

Pollie? Are those NY based pilots? "Hey 'Pollie', go get me a sausage...."

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wasn't Pollie Rocky Balboa's manager?

Nu

You see what you brought upon your self!!!!! Damn it Beavis!!!!

I've talked to several NWA guys and none of them have a solid answer. It sounds like if NWA hires before the merger is final, we're in....if the merger happens before a call, no one knows

Latest resources

Back