NWA on FOX NEWS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

temcgrew

Fox just reported that the NWA pilots have not been showing up for work, and that the company and the pilots have come to an agreement to get these lazy pilots back to work. One of the new benefits being that the pilots will be givin a $1,000 bonus for having perfect attendance.

Last edited:
I don't know how much off this is actually pilot's calling in sick vs nwa trying to understaff the airline, but If it is the pilots, it's good to see them finally doing something. It is apprently woring too. I still don't know how united guys go to work everyday?

Fox just reported that the NWA pilots have not been showing up for work, and that the company and the pilots have come to an agreement to get these lazy pilots back to work. One of the new benefits being that the pilots will be givin a $1,000 bonus for having perfect attendance.

It is a 10% bonus for the month of August only and only up to $1000. A lot of f/o's wont get the full 1K.

It sure beats the car that I never win though. Then again I haven't been eligible for the drawing yet.

Typical Fox Noise
Yeah, I'm sure :puke: Communist News Network is better, huh? Do you read Pravda to get the "real" news too? I'm sorry, I meant Правда, you know the "worker's news"...

Ps. I haven't watched the NWA program...

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm sure :puke: Communist News Network is better, huh? Do you read Pravda to get the "real" news too? I'm sorry, I meant Правда, you know the "worker's news"...
So, any network that can get that kind of response from someone as obviously non partisan as your self must be FAIR and BALANCED, huh.:erm:

So, any network that can get that kind of response from someone as obviously non partisan as your self must be FAIR and BALANCED, huh.:erm:
Never said that. My mom lives in Europe and CNN is the only US TV station she gets. She's asked me numerous times why it is that the only American station she gets is more anti-American than all the European networks she gets? Including German, French and British stations (she speaks German and French too). So you tell me, how can we ever win this war if our own news media is using their propaganda machine against us?

Unintended consequences?

One of the new benefits being that the pilots will be givin a $1,000 bonus for having perfect attendance.

Is this really a good idea, with flu season coming up? One contagious crew member can cause a lot of sick-outs. :puke:

Latest resources

Back