• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

NWA Jumpseating: DTW-USA Jet

atpcliff

Total Time
Edited....

Last edited:

rnobson

Total Time
This isn't the place for these questions Call you're airline and they will help you

T-handle

Total Time
6000+
Why isn't this place for these questions? I'll help ya.

NWA allows 3 jumpseaters. The only pilots allowed to sit upfront are NWA, Mesaba and Pinnacle. The rest must sit in back assuming there is a seat available. As long as your current air carrier has a reciprocal agreement, you can jumpseat.

GRB-DTW this summer is currently served by mainline NWA DC-9s and 1 Mesaba Avro on Sundays only. Mesaba's jumpseat policy is an umlimited number of jumpseaters. Only ones that can ride upfront are Mesaba, NWA and Pinnacle. The rest sit in back.

good luck

enigma

good ol boy
Total Time
>1500
congratulations Cliff,

I can't help with info for your route, but I will say that I used NWA a lot lately getting into DTW. The NWA guys were great and with the exception of a totally full flight, jumping is easier on them than pre 9/11. That's because now they take up to three, I believe as well as letting their own guys sit up front.

thanks NWA,

8N