• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How did you not make it through? Do you work for Compass, Pinnacle, or Mesaba? The phone screening is just verifying you tell the truth. If you work for one of those companies, you will not be considered. Sucks, but that's the way it is. Good luck.

Wow. I work for SkyWest and I made it. I thought all us scabs were blacklisted by ALPA carriers. Huh.

Wow. I work for SkyWest and I made it. I thought all us scabs were blacklisted by ALPA carriers. Huh.

No no, nothing like that. No blacklist. Nothing quite that draconian. Just watch out for the turds in your flight case. Cheers.

Way to go. Carry that anti-union attitude into the panel interview and see how the two line pilots who interview you like it. (Hint: It won't go over well.)

From here:
So that makes it ok i guess.. Whatever lets you sleep at night. Just as long as all you scabs don't ever have any aspirations to fly for a unionized carrier. Must be something in the water out there

Just click on Airtime42's name and go to "view other posts by airtime 42". He's been writing vile nonsense about SkyWest for the past year.

Last edited:
No no, nothing like that. No blacklist. Nothing quite that draconian. Just watch out for the turds in your flight case. Cheers.

Go ahead and $hit in a stranger's flight case. That will prove who is the better person.

By the way, I was on the ALPA SkyWest OC and swayed more than one newbie to vote yes.

Way to go. Carry that anti-union attitude into the panel interview and see how the two line pilots who interview you like it. (Hint: It won't go over well.)

I don't have an "anti-union attitude." The subject never came up in the interview, either. Like I just said, I was on the OC and a vocal ALPA cheerleader at SkyWest.

Latest resources

Back