• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA interview!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mine changed to that also, I think its just a new use of words , i.e. replacing 'under review' with ' submitted' but it means the same thing.

Anyone know if offered a class if they will allow you to delay a class date up to a certin amount of months, like Airtan does? Just curious for planning purposes since i do have an interview 21 Feb but am not leaving the left seat till I hit a 1000 pic.

It's administrative. In anticipation of opening an "Update" window, most will see their status change online. The function is for the HR wonks...not the applicants.

Just a quick question, I filled out my on-line app today and was wondering what time time line MIGHT be before getting an invite for an interview (if chosen). Thanks

I hate to remind you or break the enthusiasm, but I really believe NWA will be furloughing within the next 6-12 months. This is whether they merge or not. This is not a healthy company. It has not been for many years. Both my parents, my brother, and my wife used to work for NWA so I am not speaking without unfamiliarity. I was also a cleaner and a rampee there before I spent 8 years at Mesaba.

If you have any other choice of places to go, I would go there. If you are looking to go to NWA just because it is NWA, I would look a bit closer and not waste your time. There are much healthier companies out there.

I hate to remind you or break the enthusiasm, but I really believe NWA will be furloughing within the next 6-12 months. This is whether they merge or not. This is not a healthy company. It has not been for many years. Both my parents, my brother, and my wife used to work for NWA so I am not speaking without unfamiliarity. I was also a cleaner and a rampee there before I spent 8 years at Mesaba.

If you have any other choice of places to go, I would go there. If you are looking to go to NWA just because it is NWA, I would look a bit closer and not waste your time. There are much healthier companies out there.

Thanks for you insight and career advice :cool:

SEE THE BELOW LINK!!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e392/christopher_92/forums/ohnoesiy6-1.gif

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back