• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA interview!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Word is that they are giving out a LOT of offers to people who are turning down the job.

Rumor I heard at the schoolhouse was that 7 people have declined an offer as of about a week ago. Considering they're filling classes for late February (or maybe even later), that doesn't seem all that high to me.

UAL and NWA interview the same week... UAL is my choice.
Isn't it everyone's advice to never turn down an interview? There IS a chance that we are not offered a job at our CHOICE airline. So it seems sensible to leave backups.
Advice? Thoughts?

Hi!

I would like to interview, but I'm suffering from the low hours/month problem. I am hoping they will let us update our online apps soon, so NWA will know I have at least 2 NWAers trying to help me-maybe I'll get another type rating soon also.

cliff
GRB
Note: It looks more and more like NWA will be merging with DAL, so that's one thing to take into consideration.

What kind of questions were you guys asked on the "phone screen?" They left a message, but I imagine I won't get ahold of them 'til after the weekend.

What kind of questions were you guys asked on the "phone screen?" They left a message, but I imagine I won't get ahold of them 'til after the weekend.

They will basically verify the information on your application. It is probably a good idea to have it in front of you when they call so that you can answer verbatim off you app. At the end of my phone screen I asked what the next step was in the process, and they offered interview dates.

Good luck, be honest!

Latest resources

Back