Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DCAA320

Hello NWA guys,

Is there anything special I need to do to Jump seat NRT to BKK and back?

Thanks

Yes... The Delta ticket counter closes at 330pm local. The Northwest ticket counter stays open later. You will need to get to one of those two counters two hours before the flight ask for a taxes only, cabin only jumpseat. The Delta ticket agent supervisor is much sharper than the northwest supervisor when it comes to ID-90s, ZEDs and Jumps.

United has an actual transfer desk inside security that you can list and pay you taxes at. I had no problem using them in 2007. Results may very. I don't know if Delta will let you list at their transfer desk. I was not allowed to buy ZED fairs there last month. I don't believe they can do any transactions there anymore.

Good luck.

Girls at the Delta counter were too busy, told me to beat it, just go to gate. That was at 1645 flight sked to depart at 1745. Crew member saw me, talked to agent, got me on.

Thanks NWA NRT crew, you guys are great.

Girls at the Delta counter were too busy, told me to beat it, just go to gate. That was at 1645 flight sked to depart at 1745. Crew member saw me, talked to agent, got me on.

Thanks NWA NRT crew, you guys are great.

You're welcome, glad you made it. Good move intercepting the crew, I got stuck in Delhi until a CAL crew saved me.

You can get great deals on a flat screen TV in BKK. I believe Sony Bravia's are made there. Last time I was there I saw 20 of them getting checked in at the ticket counter.

Latest resources

Back