Nwa Furlough Projections

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
starvingredtail said:
Did you get the email where ALPA says they trust management on this 76 seat issue? I almost fell out of my chair! Any time ALPA battled management over any SCOPE issue, they came away with a black eye. The examples are the AVRO and the 44 seater. And now they ask for trust? If there was an ethical management team ie, Bethume, Kelleher or Neelman I could at least consider trust. But Steenland and Cohen? Alpa must be taking crazy pills. Lear--right on. Put your scrotum to work and vote "NO"
SRT

Well then ALPA is as much to blame as management! As for your ethical management team--

Bethune -- he made a lot of money at CAL. Have you forgotten all the articles about his executive pay

Neeleman -- I guess we are ok with the E190 payrates now

Kelleher -- nothing against this guy as yet.

accinelli said:
Well then ALPA is as much to blame as management! As for your ethical management team--

Bethune -- he made a lot of money at CAL. Have you forgotten all the articles about his executive pay

Kelleher -- nothing against this guy as yet.

Well then ALPA is as much to blame as management
Uh, yes come up front and get a sucker

This is not your hippie commune where you are fighting over the wheat germ while hating rich sucessful people. We are talking about ethical people. The fact he made money ethically makes me glad to be American.

Wait, This guy gives up his salary to a fund to help his crewmembers in time of need. He makes 0 and gives up bonuses. You should love this guy by your above rules of money making=evil so no $=good right? (When you get hired at B6, ((after standing in line with 12,000 others))choose the airbus and you will make more your 1st year than you can make anywhere else.

Kelleher -- nothing against this guy as yet
Great Comrade! Keep searching though. He does embrace capitalism, so I am sure you will come up with something!
SRT

Rich people RARELY make their money ethically. It's not like the money just jumps at them because they smell so good or pray so hard. Somebody suffers somewhere...

Hey! Don't boggart the wheat germ!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back