• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA Flight Attendants say Delta's red dresses don't fit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hey, we all like the fatties at some point...

A fat FA is like a moped - they are fun to ride, but you don't want anyone to see you do it... :)

I've been saying all along--
NWA brought more jumbo wide-bodies to this merger. We should get credit for these and rerun the SLI!!!

Schwanker

And yours are "super duper premium" at that. They were all hot, back in the 50's (the 1850s).

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hitting some fatty nerves I see... So many "fit" pilots online, yet very few ever seen ON the line.... :p

Says the ninny hididng behind his keyboard.
Hey voice of whining. Ford and Harrison called, they're wondering why you don't troll the frac boards complaining about the net jet's pilots and jumpseats.

Says the ninny hididng behind his keyboard.
Hey voice of whining. Ford and Harrison called, they're wondering why you don't troll the frac boards complaining about the net jet's pilots and jumpseats.

Oh, and General....

Ford and Harrison called... They said "try and make yourself less obvious with the multiple screen names.." Any retard 3rd grader with ADD could figure out your lame act.

No one likes to look at fat girls. Period.

A size 10 would be pushing it depending on whether the girl was fairly proportioned for her height.

HEY!!! I like to look at fat girls.....

um....

ok, no I dont.

Sounds like when a Northwest FA comes crashing through the wall, all the kids yell COOLAID!!!!!

HEY!!! I like to look at fat girls.....

um....

ok, no I dont.
Yeah, I call B.S. Your last girlfriend was a skinny little thing... and you know I like 'em like that. ;)

Seriously, anything over a single-digit dress size just isn't for me, but some guys may like the moped... As long as they don't wear the dress 2 sizes too small, which I see a LOT of in the Delta terminals, it doesn't bother me.

Doesn't do much for the idea of showing off hot flight attendants to please the business customer, but if they want to look like a sack of potatoes, go for it. Just don't be squeezing your fat out the edges... nasty, no one wants to look at that.

Yeah, I call B.S. Your last girlfriend was a skinny little thing... and you know I like 'em like that. ;)

Seriously, anything over a single-digit dress size just isn't for me, but some guys may like the moped... As long as they don't wear the dress 2 sizes too small, which I see a LOT of in the Delta terminals, it doesn't bother me.

Doesn't do much for the idea of showing off hot flight attendants to please the business customer, but if they want to look like a sack of potatoes, go for it. Just don't be squeezing your fat out the edges... nasty, no one wants to look at that.

They are just trying to prove they can fit in to it.

I still like the "march of the tomatoes!"

Oh, and General....

Ford and Harrison called... They said "try and make yourself less obvious with the multiple screen names.." Any retard 3rd grader with ADD could figure out your lame act.

Ford and Harrison? Wait, I thought you said you were "Harrison Ford?" Man alive, you keep sniffing glue between shifts and your manager at McRonalds will fire you....

Bye Bye--General Lee

look they shouldn't be allowed to wear the red dress if the following applies:

1. they can't walk normally down the aisle without their saddlebags simultaneously hitting the opposing seats

2. if when on an overnight they wear cordouroy pants and you can walk behind them with a tissue and it sparks a flame from the intense heat from rubbing--

3. If they would rather go to the buffet before checking into the room.. again.. then no

Latest resources

Back