NWA/Delta Reservations?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FBN0223

I took a euro vacation last week and flew over on NWA back on Delta. A330 over, B767-300 back. Good service on both flights. I guess the only hitch was setting up travel on Delta. I think I was talking with someone in India. It was difficult, at best, to understand what the person on the other line was saying to me as it took about four readings of the confirmation code before I got it.

It would be my preference to speak with someone in MSP, TPA or South Dakota where NWA currently has reservation agents. Might be better for our "New Delta" customers as well.

Anyone know what our plans are with reservations?

I took a euro vacation last week and flew over on NWA back on Delta. A330 over, B767-300 back. Good service on both flights. I guess the only hitch was setting up travel on Delta. I think I was talking with someone in India. It was difficult, at best, to understand what the person on the other line was saying to me as it took about four readings of the confirmation code before I got it.

It would be my preference to speak with someone in MSP, TPA or South Dakota where NWA currently has reservation agents. Might be better for our "New Delta" customers as well.

I've heard they are not routing frequent flyer's calls through India anymore. We need to bring all reservations back to this country. I bet the airliners.net crowd could give you an answer.

The problem in India is they have no idea the differences between Wilmington NC and Delaware, or Charleston, SC and West Virginia, or .....

IMHO it would be better to locate a call center in a place more familiar with the US, like the US. If cost is that big an object, how about the Philippines?

GM's OnStar has to be the worst for lousy operators. My business partner has a new $55,000 GM product and when you contact OnStar, your operator brings the hood (or trailer park) right inside with you through all 900 watts and 10 speakers.

Voice response is worst....

Not to mention that if you try to call the 1800 number to checkon a flight or make a change in a noisy environment like say.....an airport terminal.... you cant get to where you want because it can't "understand you". Very frustrating! I sent a comment on Delta.com and got a response same day from the reservations dept saying they had several comments on the same problem and were in the process of reviewing their reservation phone system to make necessary changes. They didn't mention locations they were considering.

Latest resources

Back