• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA/DAL Seniority list..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are we in grade school? I assume we are with all the !!!!!!! and the ??????? and ALL CAPS LIKE WE ARE YELLING AT THE COMPUTER SCREEN.

G. Lee
You forgot to mention while you sit on your A$$ and look out the window wondering if you are east of the Mississippi or west, you pick your a$$ and think dayuuuum those DC 9 boys weeerk hard, weeesh I had theeeeeyre brains-------theeeeeeeeyn agaaaaaaaynn I got ssumm beeeyf jeeeeeeeeeeerky at home and myyyyyyyy sistuuuuuur ta giiiiiiiiyuuuuut suuuuum luuuuuuvin aawwwwwwn. Daaaaaaaaayuuuum a kuuuuuuuntry booooyyyyyyy kan suuuuuuuuuurviiiiiiiive!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye Bye--Donaldd

G. Lee
You forgot to mention while you sit on your A$$ and look out the window wondering if you are east of the Mississippi or west, you pick your a$$ and think dayuuuum those DC 9 boys weeerk hard, weeesh I had theeeeeyre brains-------theeeeeeeeyn agaaaaaaaynn I got ssumm beeeyf jeeeeeeeeeeerky at home and myyyyyyyy sistuuuuuur ta giiiiiiiiyuuuuut suuuuum luuuuuuvin aawwwwwwn. Daaaaaaaaayuuuum a kuuuuuuuntry booooyyyyyyy kan suuuuuuuuuurviiiiiiiive!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye Bye--Donaldd

Ah yeah Donny, keep it going, you are on a roll......Hillarity ensues......

Bye Bye--General Lee

Posted by G.Lee

[]Guess what "G. Lee"(Racist) I have too!!!!!! Doesn't matter. I am going to take that FMS and shove it up your incredibly precise navigating A$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bye Bye--Donaldd

Last edited:
I think I figured out who donaldd is....and although we never flew together, I met him on the crewbus a few times.

He was the one really NWA furlough that everyone said "something just isn't right about that guy."

Someone has to slip through the cracks every once in a while, right?

G. Lee

Bye Bye--Donaldd

Either you're not a Northwest pilot, or you're an embarassment to the rest of us. Something wrong with being this drunk this early in the day.

You guys do realize there's a woot-off going on, right? After all, if you're going to sit in front of the computer all day, you might as well buy some junk you don't really need....

Latest resources

Back