• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA/DAL JCBA Final Thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is that all you got? What about my military career? What about my 135 career? What about my ability to survive a furlough?

You think you know it all, well, you don't know sh!t. You're just a dumb rj F/O that is mouthing off because you see yourself stuck at the regionals for a LONG time. Keep mouthing off, I enjoy reading your stupidity.

I don't mind being at a regional. I live in base, and chose my regional based on that. I'm quite happy where I am, and don't see myself wanting to go anywhere else for a long time (by personal choice).

And there you go again, talking crap about regional FOs, just when YOU were one yourself, and then became Captain.

Now that a major airline hired you, "you're too good" for the regionals, and now talk crap about them. Don't forget where you came from. You were me just 12 months ago... a regional CRJ pilot.

Does that make him less credible because he is new? At least he works for a company thats actually in this discussion unlike yourself. Why the sudden desire to swarm the DAL/NWA threads posting nothing more than flames? :confused: Doesn't Pinchanickle have enough to worry about? Why stress yourself over something you aren't involved with?

You are truly naiive if you think the NWA merger affects ONLY Delta and NWA. It has industry wide repercussions for everyone.

But then again, you were just a former CRJ pilot who has been at a major carrier for less than 12 months.

But then again, you were just a former CRJ pilot who has been at a major carrier for less than 12 months.

Try and keep up here, k, I have Never flown a CRJ in my life. Feel free to stop talking out of you a$$ at any point in time.:cool:

You are truly naiive if you think the NWA merger affects ONLY Delta and NWA. It has industry wide repercussions for everyone.

Hmmm...let me think? Reduced competition, better pricing power, mega airline which can compete with other mega -carriers like AF-KLM...sounds like really 'bad' repercussions to everyone...

Hmmm...let me think? Reduced competition, better pricing power, mega airline which can compete with other mega -carriers like AF-KLM...sounds like really 'bad' repercussions to everyone...

You speak before the merger has been fully completed. Wait it out and see how big the integration costs will be (some estimates put it at $1 billion dollars). Lets see what the SLI looks like. And lets actually see the end final product. Then we'll conclude just how good/bad it is. From the looks of it so far, the repercussions will not be good for the industry.

And btw, reduced competition.... aka reduced planes and reduced jobs.

You speak before the merger has been fully completed. Wait it out and see how big the integration costs will be (some estimates put it at $1 billion dollars). Lets see what the SLI looks like. And lets actually see the end final product. Then we'll conclude just how good/bad it is. From the looks of it so far, the repercussions will not be good for the industry.

From the looks of what? Dude...you sure seem to have a hair in the a$$ about this merger!

We are just trying to be as happy and as unified as possible. No point in fighting-the merger will go through. A strong unified 12,000 strong pilot group can do a lot of good in this industry...

I hope alot of beer was involved with your posts today man... you've stuck your foot so far in your mouth...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back