NWA Chp. 11

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FreightNazi said:
You have obviously misinterpreted the intent of my posts. I was trying to say that UPS and FedEx are the sole remaining airlines that have the lifestyle the legacy passenger carriers enjoyed during their heyday. I wish the best for the Delta and NWA employees. As for the cabotage issue affecting my industry, frankly, you have no idea how this works and I'm not losing ANY sleep over it and would love to see true open skies around the world.

GET BACK ON THE CARGO BOARD WHERE YOU BELONG! ;) :D TC

Hey Freightnazi,
Congratulations on your remarkable achievement. I am awed simply having you on this board. However, I think you are missing out on the simple fact that I can still screw my FA's (the straight ones) even though I will be taking a pay cut. Now, can we get back to feeling my pain at NWA?
Thank You.
Deli Guy

Deli Guy said:
Hey Freightnazi,
Congratulations on your remarkable achievement. I am awed simply having you on this board. However, I think you are missing out on the simple fact that I can still screw my FA's (the straight ones) even though I will be taking a pay cut. Now, can we get back to feeling my pain at NWA?
Thank You.
Deli Guy

Good for you.

FreightNazi said:
Actually, we WANT cabotage in the US. That will free us up to replace all the contractors UPS is forced to use around the world due to UPS not having the route authority to fly there with us. So it will be a big benefit to us to have full and free open skies.
Who says the authority will be granted, if it happens you can see what your career will look like, the US maritime industry!
Wake up and smell the dog poo on your shoe.
PBR

Last edited:
Deli Guy said:
Hey Freightnazi,
Thank You.
Deli Guy

So Deli;

Is it you that is responsible for keeping the old, overweight, unattractive FAs hanging around, just to have a chance at your amorous favors? The same FAs, about which, our good friend GL is always b*tching?

Disclaimer: Dave is not, and has never been, married to any FA (or any other employee of any airline.)

PS A few double martinis sure take the sting out of today’s events. Cheers

Deli Guy said:
However, I think you are missing out on the simple fact that I can still screw my FA's (the straight ones) even though I will be taking a pay cut.

Come OOUUWWN Deli, I think 320 said it best, "a Northwest flight attendant wouldn't piss on a Northwest pilot if he was on fire."

WRV

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Deli Guy
Hey Freightnazi,
Thank You.
Deli Guy

Reply by FreightNazi:
Good for you.

Hey FreightNazi,
I am offended by your poor attempt at a witty reply. It just makes no sense. Please try again, and this time try to counter the hint I gave you about sounding concieted and overly proud of your companies success (which is the only difference between you and every other airplane driver on this board). My point is that this thread is not about your great lifestyle, but about 2 companies that just went into BK. My joke about screwing the FA's was an attempt at humor that obvioulsy went over your head because if you were a passenger pilot and knew anything about NWA's FA's, you could have made a much funnier reply such as "Good for you, but I prefer my women under 70"
To reiterate, it is probably a little bit of "bad form" to gloat about your great lifestyle when 10,000+ of your brother pilots are now in BK. I think you should flip back a page and read RedMeats post about your future. I have seen your exact form of arrogance and false confidence in the future of your industry many times in my life--The bigger they are........
So please try again. Thank You.
Deli

Hey Dave and Willow.
Just a shocking attempt at trying to get pity. I want everyone to feel sorry for me because my company went BK and I fantasize about sleeping with "old, overweight, unattractive FAs"that "wouldn't piss on a Northwest pilot if he was on fire."
PITY ME! PITY ME DAMN YOU!!!
Thank You
Deli

Well said Deli. What kind of a pilot comes on this forum after a day like today and acts like that? He must have been beaten up frequently on the playground as a kid.

Hey Mugs,
Yeah, that was my point. I am sure the other guys at UPS would be ashamed of him. I am not sure, but I think I know him from a sister squadron and if its the same guy, he is beyond reasoning anyway.

Latest resources

Back