Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AZFLYER

Hello Everyone,
I submitted my resume to NWA a few weeks ago and today received an email to fill out the online application. I did and submitted it. About how long does it take to get called, assuming they will call me? Does receiving the application mean anything (like they will call)? Just hoping to get some light shed on the entire process. I have been in 135 all my career so I am excited about the prospects of a major airline. Thanks for your help.

For me all it was was a verification of what I had put down on the application. At the end they offered an interview and asked for my available dates to come to MSP. I've heard of some people not being offered an interview after speaking over the phone for a few minutes, but I don't know how that is possible since everything that is discussed is already established on paper.

For me all it was was a verification of what I had put down on the application. At the end they offered an interview and asked for my available dates to come to MSP. I've heard of some people not being offered an interview after speaking over the phone for a few minutes, but I don't know how that is possible since everything that is discussed is already established on paper.

Same for me. No interview type questions, just verification of application data followed by interview offer.

Out of curiosity I checked the "status" of the application on the website.....for a while it was "Under Review" and just changed to "Submitted"

My guess is they are just changing the wording here?

I submitted back at the end of August 2007 and just got a call today for an interview so a little over 3 months.

55driver

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back