NWA application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bluejuice787

Just received the long application via email and was wondering how to answer the question of instrument time. I have not logged instrument time in several years. How would you handle this?

Juice

thanks...

Also on the application it has a table for flight time, if you add up the colums it makes no sense. Anyone else have this problem?

Juice

thanks...

Also on the application it has a table for flight time, if you add up the colums it makes no sense. Anyone else have this problem?

Juice

Specifically, there is a total colum on the right hand side that presumably adds all the other colums. If you do this it may show you with more time than actual...any thoughts?

Juice

I agree. I am having a problem with totalling downward and to the right. I have military flight time that was also PIC or SIC time. I am not sure how to total columns or rows. Any thoughts out there? Thanks.

Last edited:
FWIW, most of my time was 121, but I had PIC and SIC, and a bit of dual given. When I did the totals, down and across were equal and the sum was a number not representative of my total time. I think it may just be a number they use to figure a rank with other apps. just my opinion.

also have have not recieved a call for interview, but I don't have a four year degee so that is probably why. Hope this helps and good luck to all....

does anyone know what are disqualifiers at nwa:
speeding tickets, working for xj, busted check ride? faa letter? no 4 year?
what don't they want? and who is getting called?

Have not heard of anyone without a 4-year getting a call so far. Of course that is subject to change. (I hope)

I agree. I am having a problem with totalling downward and to the right. I have military flight time that was also PIC or SIC time. I am not sure how to total columns or rows. Any thoughts out there? Thanks.

I just ended up the colums that were not a repeat of time. In other words I did not add 121 time back in if it was part of my Jet or Turbo prop SIC or PIC. Not certain if this was the appropriate way.

Juice

Latest resources

Back